Wow. That is all.

Originally Posted By: frankie figgs
Originally Posted By: J.B.
Originally Posted By: frankie figgs
<SNIP>hydes become some kind of skinhead youth advisor<SNIP>

Wait, you mean William Hyde? Hyde Your Children Hyde?

You hang with that dude?

Spill.

lol no i dont hang out with that asshole but he used to be my neighbor.he was such a twisted racist twat yet such a bolthead.he became friends with some cholo guy that moved in and had a white gf with kids that werent his,yet he called my neighbor that was mexican with a russian mailorder bride with a kid that was his a race mixing couple.

hyde proclaimed himself the great race aligner and was trying to scam on the guys mom who was missing teeth for some reason.hed come home around four or so and if he didnt sit on his ass in the garage listening to old metal(which the mexi race mixer got in his face and told him to cut that shit out to which hyde gave him this shocked defeatist look,didnt say a word,and never played his music again),hed get back on his motorcycle(the bigger ones with the side saddles)and ride around helmetless around the complex for what would seem like at least 15 to 20 mins.he would also do this around eight or so.

something about hyde near those small children never sat quite right with me but the cholo guy was a dickhead so whatever.he likes to make himself out as some kind of one percenter and ab affiliate but has no ties to any biker club or the ab.one of his sons played this song once at nine in the morning(or it could of been one of his skinhead youth and some 14 yr old girl)that sounded like atreyu but the chorus was"hardcore white power will save us all".of course he denied it to the cholo.

i dont understand hyde or people that like to hang out in the garage cuz they want to talk to young men so desperately.i guess thats why the fat skinheads across the street took a shine to him.and yeah one of those skins was the one i saw polishing his bishop which was flacid.and hyde moved out a few years ago but i have seen him a couple times around.and hyde if youre reading this that guys name is harvey d. bingham.do the knowledge.