and oh yeah that wasnt me that spray painted the poway sign that was mike from abraxas class of 01.his last name is loch or salerno.someshit like that.lil homos had a hard on for me since hs cuz i said punk rock was three white guys complaining about their girls leaving them.i only said this out of anger cuz some dickhead and a girl didnt like i had my music of the rap persuasion louder than it should have been out of my head phones.i dont really feel that way about punk and actually used to enjoy it myself so :P.

and im also not responsible for danny gonzalez's death over that christmas break everybody knows who the guys are that slipped him ghb.i had no beef with him and had only ever talked to him like once(which he initiated by the way).no guy should be killed just because some dickheads at a party wanted to fight with him and he didnt want to.its a mockery that you would even call him your friend because youre the exact same kind of person that snuffed him.

i challenged you to a one on one fight years ago.i said one on one no backup,no witnesses,no weapons,no vehicles, nothing.show up to my front door and talk some crazy shit all by yourself.go live your highschool life by yourself.i want no part of it.dickhead.