Originally Posted By: Tyler Durden
Originally Posted By: amberraynefan
White women who are new to the industry will never lack for work.

What!?!?!?

Come on Tri, are you trying to imply that every white whore who gets off the bus in LA is immediately handed a contract?

You can’t be this stupid. Now wait, yes you are.

Quote:
Phoenix did IR because in truth, she really didn't see what the big deal was.

Actually, in truth she’s a whore. So because of that, she fucks for money.

However, being a nasty looking whore, who was in desperate need of finding work, she took anything she could get. A few more missed rent payments, and I’m sure she would have blown a farm animal if it got her a payday.

Quote:
Being from Canada, it is likely that she didn't realize the depth of racism that still exists in America.

Since you are not from Canada, and I am, I would kindly ask you to shut the fuck up.

The same “racism” that your kind has created, and keeps pushing down there, exists just as much up here. Your kind is doing just as much damage in Canada, as they have done in the US.

Quote:
So she did a few IR scenes until the racist white agents & handlers got to her and told her "what the deal was". That pretty much a white girl with tits, ass, and a pretty face like her needs to stay away from IR until it her "last resort" (as you say).

First off, the above pic proves she doesn’t have a “pretty face”. The whore is vile.

She did IR until she didn’t have to. The broad willingly let C3X fuck her. Her standards were never very high, nor did she care much about what people thought about who she fucked. Yet, despite that, she said no to your race.

How does it feel that your kind has never accomplished anything on your own merit?

Quote:
There are many "A" list gonzo girls that do IR -- even in their prime. If you are hot enough, then most people don't care what you've done as long as you do the scenes they like.

Calling someone an “A list gonzo star” is like saying a Toyota is a high performance automobile. Gonzo stars are gonzo stars, and not feature stars, because at best they are C level material.

Honestly Tri, if the money was equal, and they had their choice, how many of these whores do you think would actually want to do an IR scene? Because judging by the fact that so many have said no, or never again, it would seem that the only way these whores do IR, is the same reason why anyone in your family has ever been given a job; Affirmative Action.

The fact that these women who have so little to offer this world, that they have to sell their body’s for sex, and do so in front of a camera so that the whole world can see, still have enough self respect to say no to IR, should tell you what they really think you blacks.

I doubt a homeless bum would turn down a free meal. Yet these whores turn you down.

Quote:
Teagan is another one who will never be a dodger to me. She took black cock in her sweet 18-yr old ass and pussy. 2 IR anals early on. It doesn't matter that she never did IR again. She did it when it counted. ]She was a young girl who was naive to the stupid race games they play in this industry.

Thanks for conceding the point. She was young, stupid, needed work, and didn’t know she could do better,

And now that she does, she wants nothing to do with you monkeys.

The hate is strong in this one. That was beautiful!!! ::