sometimes you're allowed to take a mulligan about thinking about whether you're veering a little too close to skipping any kind of meta-ethics right without passing go to straight dawkins teleologist shit and weighing if panzer is off the acceptability-meter for genetic drift and showing group-aware altruism does nothing. that selfish-reward by being a good guy just ain't there, but the urge to start pecking him to death with the rest of the healthy chicks do when they've gotta share a nest/forum with a disfigured and ill sibling.

i can't think of anyone since smartt who makes me feel like i should stay away from the place because getting numb to someone who if i was in physical proximity to would be one of revulsion and figuring out how to minimize the duration of. i can argue for his inclusion pretty easily, but i don't want to see or think about him.

ostracism worked fine, still should in this case. give him three months and let him come back or whatever seems long enough to collectively breate non-panzerized air.

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits