But today I decided to go again so I could get to $20.00 worth of free food. I figured out that I can fit 3 cake slices on 1 plate and keep the other unoccupied plates underneath the main cake plate. I also figured that I could buy 20-ounce cup for soft drink at the Bistro for $1.00 because in the restaurant they charge you $1.49 for a 10-ounce glass cup. When I came to Ikea, I took a piss and then headed to the Bistro for the $1.00 20-ounce soda cup that I stashed in my bag. I then went to the restaurant and took 2 forks with me and grabbed the tray. I then took out 3 plates of cake slices: 2 apple cakes and 1 chocolate cake. The following station was with fresh salads, shrimp sandwiches and buffalo chicken wraps, I took the wrap and put it on my tray. Then I proceeded to another station and asked for 2 plates of meatballs and the server gave me only 1, so I asked for another plate with a louder voice. The tray was heavy, but I was not done yet: I also took 2 slices of texas toast and proceeded to pay checkout, and on my way I told silently to myself "Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh! Bitch!!!". Cashier told me that I had to pay $22.24 and at this point I felt bad because the advertising said that only up to $20.00 can be deducted, so I paid the price and went to get the seat. After I found the seat and put my tray on the table, I took out the 20-ounce paper soda cup from my bag and poured-in the lingonberry drink from the fountain and went to eat the food. To my surprise, all $22.24 were deducted from my purchase and I silently said to myself "Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh! Bitch!!!" as I walked out of the store to the free Ikea shuttle bus to the F-train.

Attachments
505595-Ikea-3.jpg (5 downloads)