Blowing hot air? I'm just defending myself to you loser assholes (not ALL of you are loser assholes, i.e. Gia, Gonzo420 and a few others) who have nothing better to do than talk shit about girls you could never have in real life. I now remember why I stopped coming on this forum. You guys chase away every hot girl that ever tries to post on here.
As I have said many many times before I DON"T DO DRUGS OTHER THAN WEED. These retarded pictures you are posting with your added effects of drug use are bullshit. Everyone knows I am against hard drugs & 100 percent for herbal. My last name is HAZE for a fucking reason. If I look tired in pictures ever it's because I work 24/7 on my company, my website and my touring. (I have my own production company that I direct, produce and perform for. I have no investors. I also run a website, attend signings, conventions & events as well as have a full time feature dancing career. name one other girl who does ALL of these things on her own. Fuck I even write the back of my box covers myself.)
Now go back to your insignificant boring lives where you have nothing better to do than talk shit about people you don't know and have never done a thing to deserve your animosity.
All of you are so miserable in your lives it's pathetic. You hate your lives and yourself so much you have to go and try to spread it to other people.
I am extremely happy and successful. Go try to bring someone else down to your level. I am a STRONG woman & a good person and all your crap just makes me that much stronger and makes me work that much harder. Go ahead build me up.. because all you are doing is bringing more attention to me. I have never said one bad thing about anyone on here, so remember karma is a bitch.... :-)
On that note I will go back to ADT where they actually treat women with respect.
Peace.

Attachments
505895-l_e2891549daff47448b1f340555ca74f7.jpg (29 downloads)