I love how Jenna measures her self worth by her ability to afford overpriced crap like designer dresses. It's this very attitude that leads cheerleaders, prom queens, cute Protestant hussies from the Midwest and the like to Los Angeles where they get bukkaked, gangbanged, double penetrated and otherwise humiliated on camera for our viewing pleasure.

Just think of all the young women at the AVN having survived the torture of being forced to endure lusting eyes, awkward pick up lines and even groping from a bunch of smelly Southern hicks, 40 year old virgins,"hobbyists", ghetto blacks that frequent the "adult entrainment" shows for DAYS after spending MONTHS living in Derek Hays "model houses" while spreading their legs for everyone willing to pay their "b/g rate" or "introduction fee" only barely surviving from paycheck to paycheck, always behind on the rent, unable to capture attention of any half-decent man, alone and lonely... Their pretty heads full of thoughts like "I'm better than this I'm NOT A WHORE", "I am not like these stupid bimbos", "Maybe my daddy would forgive me and take me back, I'll make everything right, I'll go back to school..I will I WILL... (sob)", or even "Maybe that weird Lubben person is not THAT bad after all"... But then, in comes THE Jenna fuckin' Haze (her boyfriend Jules is nowhere to be seen, he's busy in a luxury hotel suit sucking dicks of Brazzers' honchos but the girls don't know that) dressed in her BARACCI dress and suddenly they all know they can do it. To hell with dignity, to hell with reason, to hell with everything...they want to be just like her...and they want that pretty, pretty dress. They know they can fucking do it! Just one more ATM, one more painful anal, one more throatfucking, just one more time they will have to endure getting gangfucked by a gang of black thugs, just one more time they will have to play that horrid "stepdaddy molestation" scenario with Dirty Harry...and then they will have it all. The money, the attention, the awards, the BARACCI dress.

With this image in their tiny breads, the whores wake up every morning, have their suitcase pimp take them to the set and "SWEET JESUS H. CHRIST ALMIGHTY! IN GAG FACTOR, THOSE WOMEN, THEY TURN THEIR HEADS UPSIDEDOWN! VOLUNTARILY! THEN MEN FUCK THEIR HEADS! GOOD LORD! I CAN'T GET OVER THAT! OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!WHY? WHY? WHY?"(Rest in peace simp)

Thank you Jenna. Thank you for being such a wonderful example for so many women that degrade themselves and ruin their lives willingly for our perverted viewing pleasure daily in vain hope that their day will come and they will be just like you. We love you Jenna Haze. Please post more often.

Also, if you decide to make another movie, other than that crap IR line, please cast Zoe Voss again, that scene in "Legs up Hose down" was fantastic.