I wouldn't have arrested the spook either if I was with LAPD. Whatever happened to her is just part of the whole mudshark experience. Maybe her father is at fault for not paying attention to her as a youth. Maybe the cool white kids rejected her in high school so she had to become a wigger. There's plenty of blame to go around.

That board has a few token pics of black girls at the top of the page, but it appears to be just spooks posting about white women they'd like to ruin. "I'm sure Katy Perry has fucked brothers before" - lol. Gee, I wonder why they're not attracted to their own kind. Why aren't they talking about how much they want to fuck Nell Carter or Shirley from "What's Happening". Why no talk about which member of the African Bantu tribe has the best flapjack tits in this month's issue of "National Geographic"? They don't even talk about black women who are lucky enough to have white features, like Tyra Banks and Vanessa Williams.