Yeah, right. Umm, Daraj, a few things:

1. It sounds like your ISP knows nothing about the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. And neither do you. So close your piehole and stick to what you do best--pretending to be a writer.

2. Speaking of #1, most "writers" usually end questions with a "?" question mark. Your failure to do so reminds us all why you are considered a loser "blogger" instead of a journalist or a writer--because you basically can't write well.

3. You posted this clip:

So either (i) you are lying that you re-registered as "Avalon," or someone else is pretending to be you. Since I can not think of one human who wants to be you, I'll go ahead and assume you are a lying sack of crap, and ban all of your aliases and IP addresses.

We're over you, dumb skank. Many of us tried to help you become a decent poster here, but you ignored all advice. Your self-important shit is not welcome here. Honestly, if you die tomorrow, I will not even begin to shed a tear. Good riddance, shitbag. Your illiterate posts mean nothing here. It will be a pleasure to relegate you to the likes of PukaShell Donny...banned and forgotten.

Attachments
486609-daraj.jpg (14 downloads)