Quote:

Quote:

Either way , faking cleavage certainly isn't a "whore" thing. That's just a female / girl thing for those of us not born with boobs and would like some, lol.

Professor Ling has spoken. And confirms she was born a man.

I think it's more a case of 'need something to appease their shallow personalities' than 'would like some [cleavage]'. But I don't have a degree in psychology/psychiatry. Cammeroon?

Nope .... nor would I expect that you do ??? What a smack in the face to the field of Phychology that would be.

YOu wanna call it "shallow" or wanting to appease my shallow personality ... lol ... that's fine ... I guess All the women in this world that have augmented breasts are just shallow then , right? Where does that put you then if 99 % of them wouldn't have anything to do with you ?

I'll admit I was a bit self conscious about the small boob thing. That's why I had them done, and also because I could. I'm sure you'd make your cock bigger then 2 inches if you had the ability to but as far as I know they don't have that surgery out yet. Keep hoping , though !