... In case you wondering about the status of the expedition, I checked out the Mallory Marx scene where her face got a Hulk-sized icy blast of hot muck. I’m talking a goo-spritz of enourmous seed that would’ve required an ice pick to chip off if it hardened. Nice... now I’m off to the Frank Wank zone...
On Day 2, I spent most of the day with Haley and the Super Agent. Well, I think I’ve already made my stance on Haley crystal like meth with all those starry-eyed reviews. Sad isn’t it? Frank Wank on the other hand has got the life. He be straight up pimpin’ da hoes noe frills. I think he spent the most money on his pimp outfit & camera equipment because all the action goes down in some unfurnished condo somewhere. Then again, renting the hoes ain’t cheap, but for a second let’s pretend that he’s a true pimp dogg like he portrays. The guy’s mackin’ and packin’ the poon like he’s in a cartoon sex dream. It truly is worth the chuckle watching him do his thang, but the ass-licking he requires is grody to the max. However, I know there's probably several thousand perverts in webland who find it funny or a turn-on to see these babes willingly submit to a debasing act such as that because the world is the Devil's pulpit... I'm more pleased w/ all the hot babes the Super Agent nails, like Luci & Nyla Thai, Nautica Thorn and August I think. Let me go for now because the more meatmembers I see the more the meatmember's mentality invades my mind....