Sasha Knox rox....I just had to type that cute-but-gay rhyme. But it is true. She does well at this vocation of on-screen-filthiness...

I wonder sometimes, though, if she is too good to be true? No chick is THAT perfect in the sense of LOVING to do things like eat cum, suck dick etc etc OVER and OVEr and OVEr again, as if that is her only desire and purpose in life, thus making her any and every guy's ideal LIVE jack-off assistive device.

I always liked her as a person and her personality. I mean, I could be very happy just sitting and having lunch, discussing world events and the price of chapstick with Sasha, but she would inevitably direct the conversation towards sperm and related debauchery. Which is fine, but it makes me wonder .... <burglar wonders> Hmmmmmm <burglar stops wondering>

pFFFT, I'll wait and see....for all, in Sasha's mind, I am simply a despicable PRE-vert on four wheels. I think Sasha, while outwardly nice to me, is prejudiced against the disabled amd wheelchairs in general. Makes Burglar sad *sniff sniff* I mean, cripples have Penises TOO ya know!

On the other Hand , maybe Sasha has a desire to attend nursing school. She could earn a Burglar "Nightingale" Scholarship, free tuition and Books: only 2 blowjobs a week! 3 during Semester Break....Plus I am her exhibit for Show & Tell in front of all the other Nightingales....it is a WIN-WIN!

Now, if only Moxxie Maddron wanted to be a nurse....Gia Jerkinz is totally above emptying bedpans, and rightly so....unless it is for a Scat film that is paying her 5 times her rate.