Sasha,
I am trying to think up a "Special ed" Gokkun scene for JM as we speak! I have a few ideas already and I'm just trying to work out the details.
So far what I have is...
A classroom set where you are dressed in a school girl uniform sitting in a desk amongst the Bukkake boys. The teacher (Played by me) will catch you chewing a big wad of gum and as punishment ask you to get up infront of the room and spell the word "Ejaculate" when you cant get it right I take you and put you on a stool in the corner of the room and place a dunce cap on your head!
While the rest of the class gets back to quietly reading thier books you raise your skirt and begin to fondle yourself. I notice this out of the corner of my eye and bring you a big rubber dick from my desk.
After you bang yourself silly for a while you drop to you knees and the guys begin to pop in your open mouth and you drool the cum into the dunce cap that is clear except for the word dunce on it in big red letters.
When all the guys are finished you gobble down the cum then spell the word "Ejaculate" the camera pans away to my grade book where I put a big A+ by your name.
THE END

PHATBOY