Quote:

Quote:

monkey, don't forget that he just gave me advice on how this board operates as well. lol oh really? Eric must not understand sarcasm when he reads it.

And if you think a yeast infection lands you in the hospital for 5 days, then you are truly retarded.

Keiran Lee expressed concern and his thoughts for her recovery. Jayden Jaymes was clueless until i texted her 30 minutes ago. Brett Brando as i suspected could care less.

But on the positive side many people have expressed concern for her and i appreciate every one of those. Sometimes people surprise you with how much they care. Well with the exception of the posters on this forum. lol

Who said anything about a yeast infection? I assume there are many different types of things one can catch when in that setting with a bottle up ones behind. I might be wrong but isnt that how houdini died? I am sure it was from an infection due to anal bottle activities?

monkey i wasn't talking about you. i was talking about the alt id that some hater in my industry is using to guess at what's wrong with her. first a yeast infection, now gastritis, either way he is fucking retarded.

and the champagne bottle thing was over a week ago, she has done like 5 scenes since then, that's over and done with.