I thought Christian and Phoenix broke up for real, like the whole you are on my no list deal. I guess not.

Freeinthecage is brining it of late, the urban award pics, now this, if I didnt think it was gay to give dancing banana approval id throw one your way.

Quote:

C3X, I heard that Bree stuck a beer bottle in her cunt last night @ Shang-East. Sooo, should I have lectured her on improper hygiene & sterilization as it relates to her device?

"Bree is my heart, I can't live without her " eric

Quote:

No.. you should seek a twelve-step, you fucking stalker. Take your ass to a thread you can relate to.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS < > Team Christian < >

Quote:

just got home from san diego. yes most of what is said in that thread is true. i had hopes and dreams of our relationship being much like Francesca Le and Mark Wood, but it's not going to happen. As much as I hate admitting defeat, I am staring it in the face.

ahh that sucks dude. You know, this might be way off the mark but I figured id at least put it out there, Monica Foster seems like a person who is a safer option and might fit the bill of the kind of partner you are looking for, and im sure you check a lot of the boxes of what she is looking for, ever consider maybe touching base with her and seeing if there is anything there?