Quote:

So what your saying is that people who don’t cotton to your belief system are nuts, whether they be Hippies, Buddhists, Hindus, or Christians? Oh yeah you Atheists sure are a tolerant open minded lot.

This from a guy who mocks any hippie and liberal elitist view on here. All you ever do is tear into people for what they believe, you fuckin hypocrite. People can believe whatever the fuck they want, shithead. But don't try and tell me you'd want your elected official making decisions based on palm-reading and crystals.
I don't have any religious belief, really. It isn't a set of beliefs. Really. Did the bible school thing and church as a kid and it just kind of faded away as i got older. Jihadists? Like I said, I think religion is pretty much baloney. Nice try though, Hannity.
Feel free to tear me apart about my political views all you want; I would expect no less.
Of course I don't have all the answers. Plenty of religious folks of all stripes routinely make the claim that they do. Remember, they get their answers from the One and Only True God.
But when it comes to religion , I have no horse in that race.

PS> no need to capitalize atheist , or even call me one for that matter. I just don't believe....

Edited by tattypatty (08/04/09 02:07 PM)
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock