This got me thinking...
-----------------------

"I will either move to Chicago, Indianapolis or another location in fort Wayne."

-- Excessive Feelings of Power and/or Superiority

"My permit to carry finally came through too so I can carry my guns anywhere now. I'm pretty stoked."

-- Increased Self-Confidence

"When I get home I'm decluttering (not a word) everything in my house in preparation for my move."

-- Restlessness

"Going home! Yay! Time to work on my house....got a lot of stuff I need to get rid of.... Gonna try and sell some of the stuff on eBay...."

-- Hyperactivity

"I think I'll purchase my 3rd gun this month. Since I don't have tatoos I've decided to buy a shit ton of firearms instead... "

-- Repetitive and/or Obsessive Behaviors

"I feel sorry for any mothafucka that tries to fuck with me. Shoot first ask questions later..... Lol that's my motto."

-- Paranoia

"Even though in target practice you're supposed to aim for the torso I aim for the head and get right between the eyes almost everytime."

-- Increased Aggression

"My hair stylist told me she carries pepper spray... I gave her the low down on what's really hood!"

-- Mental Constipation. Oral Diarrhea.

"I am also going shooting tomorrow. Gonna practice more with my 45 Taurus. My aim is perfect with my glock."

-- Psychomotor Agitation

"I checked and I can even get temp permits to carry in other states for when I travel... Ahh... I think every girl should have a gun."

-- Psychosis, Dry Mouth.

Must have gone unnoticed for a long time, if she's already clucking her shit on eBay. Soon, the shit's gonna hit the fan, and it WILL be great. But you don't have to take my word for it.

@ Mark_J. You magnificent, son of a bitch! I love you!!! <3

Attachments
425631-78078.JPG (7 downloads)