the real question is who's gonna gamble on dieon?

I was already married to another league so I sat on the sidelines for this one although I've had some pangs of regret. It's just too much to deal with 2 rosters, if I'm going to go down that road I'll end up re-enacting the battle of manzikurt, knocking down walls in my condo and ending up bearded and institutionalized. All football coaches are crazy and even the fantasy thing is a slippery slope...

that said--arab, lay off the recievers!! the 5-yard bump changes are for real if the preseason is an indication, that's going to mean if you don't have one of the 2-3 really nasty, freaky-talented guys, lots of the speedsters are going to pull even with the regular bluechippers. if you're rewarding points, get a short-yardage back or one of about 15 tights ends save for shockey who's never going to be healthy. you pull a todd heap and you're golden. arab--have you considered stealing tony t. away from skadden? the man's got something special with the written word-I'm a believer after his recent post about wanker wang.

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits