Quote:

I cant make that determination without getting your user/pass. However, I can tell you this. Many times, a billing company like ccbill for instance, will run your card against known fraud indicators and auto cancel you if they think something is array. Now trust me when I tell you it doesnt take much for ccbill to think somehing is array. I was even denied at times by ccbill and my credit score is 815. Sometimes the bank denies it. They dont give reasons. There could be a jabillion reasons, but I cant determine until you let me know your user/pass and email that you joined with via our support form of course (not here), and I will get to the bottom of it asap. Even on a sunday or memorial day
Cheers,
Duke

I think it was CCBill (or Epoch?) who cancelled my subscription to Alta-Heels.com about 2 months ago after I downloaded 50% of the content in 2 days. Of course, I'm no scumbag pirate, but I thought maybe that was the impression that was being given.

Nice to know, with my 770+ credit score & all, it was more likely their own paranoia.