yeah but fer real now

Paul/MAX:

1.Why didn't you get the fuck out of dodge after the FBI blew a fucking hole in the floor of your crib?This was an obvious signal that the feds were on your ass hard...Why didn't you relocate to Holland Or Germany where you could do what you do so well totally unimpeded...ala roman polanski for example.
I reckon you Love America and all but damm dude, the writing was most definitly on the wall or in your case...the floor.

2.Which Girls and or scenes that you shot stand out in the Spank Bank now that you ain't gettin' any?[aka to which scenes are you waxing the bishop ?]

3.Have you been offered a "real" publishing deals or any movie deals?

4.Has the ACLU or any other law/civil rights/constitutional groups made any atempt to help you in any way?

5.If you had it to do all over would you have played it differently?

6.In the clearest of 20/20 hindight....what degree did your drinking problem skew your business model/applications and add to your eventual downfall?

7.I find great humor and comedy within many of your films.In fact for me The sex is not much of a turn on...but your lines are funny as fuck Paul.I feel that this "improv" dialouge colors your work as art and comedy.

"BOY THATS GOOD ASSHOLE" [as though it were a piece of steak]

"RIGHT UP YOUR ANAL CHANNEL" [WTF?}

"YOU ARE A DIRTY LITTLE PIG....."YES I AM A DIRTY PIG WHO LOVES TO GET ASS-REAMED MISTER"

"ISN'T THAT CUTE,I CAN DRIVE A BOAT UP THAT HOLE"

"I AM GONNA STOVE PIPE THE LITTLE WHORE"

ETC ETC
If only Frank Zapppa were alive,you would have at least a track in your honor Paul.

8.Fave scorpions album?

9.do you rate old scorps with Uli Roth? [to me thats the best shit]Virgin killers and tokyo tapes,in trance,fly to the rainbow etc.

aiiight
best of luck man ,hope you beat the rap soon