Im in the yearly theme. This is the list of who I feel are the most important posters on XPT right now, please feel free to add people that I have missed, agree or disagree with my selections, etc.

1. Eric/Eric Who/Not Eric:

Right now there isnt a poster I enjoy reading more than Eric. He brings something completely different to the board, people either love him or hate him, and dare I say there hasn't been a person who's already standing in a 6 foot hole happy to stick the shovel back into the ground and keep on digging since sammura, both have self destructive natures.

2. Electrostatic

I set up a thread 'pro electro thread" it has 172 responses, bishop set up a con version it has 60 responses, whatever it is electro does, it gets a reaction from the board, bornyo is usually laid back with a go with the flow attitude and hates electro to the core.

3.Marley Mason:

Always nice to have a PW who is willing to mix it up, enjoyed mini feuds with electro and ryan knox, and ac cream private post to her,has potential for more.

4.Mark J:

Hands down the most creative poster right now, I enjoy his posts a lot, guy is on point.

Honorable mention: Gypnod, having the board vote you winner of the all ugly tourney, crazy personality swings, constantly contradicting herself, natural beauty with a vile personality.

Who have I missed? Who have I unfairly listed and why?