Quote:

Quote:

I believe it. Janet Mason is someone that you can't trust. People like that turn around and stab you in the back in a heartbeat. But one day it will all even out my friends.

By this, Christian means that he is upset because I put him on my "no" list...meaning I will not shoot with him again. Why? Nothing personal. It's simply because I don't shoot with guys who do tranny and/or gay work. That is my prerogative and that is self-evident.

Christian apparently thinks otherwise. Christian seems to be under the impression that everyone has to shoot with him if he wants to shoot with them and, if they don't, it's personal.

Unfortunately, that's not reality. At least, not on Planet Earth.

Anyone who reads or has read Christian's copious postings on numerous forums over the years (Naughty America's Country Club being a prime example) and his own blog (which is now defunct) already knows that this is no surprise at all. In point of fact, this is Christian's modus operandi. Simply stated, no performer in the industry is allowed to disagree with Christian on anything at all, to do anything he wouldn't do, or to NOT do something he would do. If they dare to do so - even once - Christian immediately starts a nonstop campaign of slanderous attacks on that person that show no sign of self-restraint or shame, to say nothing of no sense of respect for himself, others or, for that matter, even simple facts.

That being said, this post is just the latest in this endless series of histrionic (and usually facetious) personal attacks on other performers. I'm not the first and I will certainly not be the last.

To those who care, here's the backstory....

About six months ago or so, Christian and I shot a scene together for Naughty America. It was a very good scene and we got on very well. Honestly. It was fun!

Soon after that, I found out about his tranny work and actually saw a clip of him fucking a tranny in the ass. Now, fucking guys who fuck trannies or other men is just not something I'm comfortable with. I did not slam or judge Christian for his tranny and/or gay work. "To each his own" is my motto. If he gets off on trannies, so be it...I don't care. And if he does it just for money (which would be hard to believe considering how often and stridently he goes on and on about the need for chemistry in a scene), so be it, I don't care.

But I DO care who I shoot with and what their sexual habits are. As such, I told my agent that, although I personally liked Christian and enjoyed our one-and-only scene together, I had to put him on my "no" list...just as I do with ANYONE whom I know for a fact does tranny or gay work. It was not personal.

Anyway...back to the cause of Christian's post...

A couple of week ago, I was booked by my agent for what I was told was a standard-issue B/G scene this coming Monday. Then, late yesterday afternoon, I was informed that it was not a standard B/G scene but in fact a hardcore bondage scene, which I don't do, and that the scene was with Christian who, as noted already, is and has been on my "no" list for many months now. It was a simple (and rare) mistake on my agent's part, no big deal, but I don't do bondage and my very small "no" list exists for a reason. Hence, the scene was canceled by the director based on my agent's error in booking me for a scene in a genre I don't do with a partner I won't work with. End of story.

Or so one would think.

Apparently, Christian did not know that he was on my "no" list until yesterday, when this situation arose. Nor did he know that I don't do bondage scenes at all...never have, never will.

Worse yet, he seems not to care. Apparently, Christian is under the impression that I am obligated to do any scene he feels I should do. Apparently, Christian feels that NOT working with guys who do tranny work and NOT doing bondage scenes - both facts my agent knew ahead of time, but simply forgot - is, um, "stabbing him in the back".

Question: Is Christian my agent and is that, therefore, the reason he is angry?

Answer: No.

Question: Does Christian have any other authority in my life, then, whether personal or professional, whatsoever?

Answer: No...unless one considers Christian's imagination as a valid realm of "authority". (I don't.)

Question: Are Christian and I even friends....or were we, perhaps, once close friends at some time in the past, only to have a falling out at some point?

Answer: No. We simply had a single good scene together when I first started doing pro work. That's it. No more and no less.

Again, this is a classic case of narcissistic egomania run amok. But anyone who has read ANY of Christian's posts just about anywhere is undoubtedly wholly unsurprised by this reaction on his part. In Christian's online world, either he's raving about how great something is, or he's going off on someone like a self-appointed vigilante of verbiage. It's never objective...it's always subjective and personal in the extreme, completely over-the-top and, in the final analysis, totally self-serving. Always. Without fail.

The reader will also note that nowhere have I ever slandered Christian for his tranny work. Not here at XPT, nor any other forum, period. Nor will I ever do so. The fact is, I LIKED Christian...I simply choose not to work with him for reasons of personal comfort. But it appears that since I had the unmitigated gall to elect not work with him because I don't do bondage and I don't work with guys who do tranny or gay stuff, I am now the latest (but certainly not the last) entry in Christian's Ever-Expanding Shit List, aka the "People Who Don't Do What Christian Wants Them To Do When He Wants Them To Do It List".

Need proof? Check out the Naughty America forums. Or go to a web archive site and read his now-defunct blog. 80% of it is shrill, bombastic attacks on anyone and everyone that does not pass Christian's personal muster of whatever standard he's on about that day. The remaining 20% is equally hyperbole-ridden über-praise for the few people that DO pass his muster. And while we're on that topic, for additional perspective on this would-be slanderous remark from Christian, be sure to read his blog entry about ME, which he posted right after our shoot and in which he goes on and on, ad infinitum, about how "awesome" and "great" I am.

Until, of course, I stop doing what he wants me to. After all...who am I to make my own decisions? God forbid. The sheer audacity of some people! And hell, I'm just a woman, to boot! That just ain't right.

Coda: I will not be dragged into a pissing contest with you, Christian. This post is simply a factual response to your utterly ludicrous and wholly false accusation. The truth is that I had no "beef" with you at all. I just don't work with known tranny-fuckers, and I don't do bondage. That's it. No more, no less. And the bottom line is that no matter what you think about that, it just doesn't matter. This is, quite simply, not ABOUT you. And that is all I have to say on the matter. You could have emailed or spoken with me directly, but instead you chose your usual approach of going out on forums and starting yet another slander campaign against yet another person. The problem is, people who know you don't buy it. Surely a man of your self-proclaimed intellect can grasp the simplicity and clarity of this situation. You should be ashamed of yourself but I have the feeling that, instead, you are going to get even nastier still. Just be aware of the fact that I will not respond. I'm over it. If you're not, well, that is your problem and I'm genuinely sorry that you feel it necessary to make it one for yourself.

= my hubby doesn't want me to work with c3x