Quote:

Janet Mason is a good whore. She has a good site, I'm a previous member. Could use a little more content, but what is there is awesome.

Thank you. I'm assuming it's been some time since you were a member, because I've been adding content weekly for a long time now.

Quote:

I'm still waiting to see Janet take a proper gangbang. Not just a blow bang or BBBG.

Then you'll be happy to hear that I did an 8-man interracial gangbang for Blacks On Blondes (yeah, I know I'm not a blonde, tell them that). It turns out that it is the biggest gangbang they've ever filmed in the site's 12-year history.

Quote:

How come we never see you at the swinger parties Janet? Are you content only or do you party?

I'm not sure which swinger parties you mean by "the" swinger parties....there are so many parties held in so many places!

The fact is, though, that by this stage in our lives (Steve and I have been swingers since 1995), we meet most people that we play with either directly through my web site or through lifestylelounge.com. There is simply no need to attend parties anymore - we have such a dependable, constant flow of quality playmates contacting us that we don't have to "go" anywhere!

Edited by Janet Mason (04/01/09 12:52 PM)