After the virtual hogpile, as usual, Random was probably the most spot on in his analysis of me. I appreciate not being labeled by people who have little understanding of the situation outside of "move on". I don't appreciate being used...by ANYONE. I'm a confrontational person in real life, and yes, not very social unless I'm drunk. I don't hang out with too many people, so I guess by XPT standards I'm a sociopath. I enjoy butting heads as often as I can. It's the catalyst in me that keeps some balance, in this fucked up, over-sanitized shithole country we call home.

Just like the Shawna Lenee incident (on XPT) in early '07, I don't expect anything less from the population here. The only difference is I didn't fuck her.

BTW Pete: Afflication & Ed Hardy/Christian A. are both overpriced shit clothing for douchebags. Nothing better to show off y'er man tits & beer belly than a skin-tight 'drawing', regardless who drew the design.

I'm taking a long-needed break. Adios.