Quote:

I cannot stand stoney curtis.my girlfriend,who shall remain nameless,worked for him,and she said he tryed to make her fuck him for $150,also he told her it was her fault when a guy couldn't perform.and then told her it was her job to suck his Dick and b a fluffer,after she declined only because he wasn't nice about it,he got even more pissy.also my girl's bff went home crying after he told her she was fat,and she iooks like she's a size two

Disclaimer: I'm not talking about your girl here, she sounds like she was not treated well, but can I just point out one of my biggest pet peeves? I cannot stand it when a guy is having difficultly getting up, and the girl won't help him at all. I had a situation months back where a very solid performer was having an "off" day-- and the girl just sat there looking at her nails while he desperately tried to get himself up. Ladies, we all need to work together here. Give the guy a little attention, fool him into at least thinking you're mildly interested in having sex with him, and we can all finish up the scene sooner and go home. There's just no work ethic in some of these chicks. Those are the kinds of girls I will not hire again.