Quote:

On the other hand, since chronic jerkoffs like you wandering in the vagina wilderness have probably not rubbed their collective penii against a single clitoris in the last decade, I suggest Eric_381 shut the fuck up and give the whore a break. Didn't you "try" and disguise yourself as "jacque_schitte" for a year on this board? Sounds like you are in equal parts a shithead, as you claim this whore to be.

Wow, another keyboard tough guy, I can't decide whether to snore...or yawn? It's nice to know I have a stalker.

The whole jack_schitt schtick was a way to seperate Eric_381 (ADT) from my presencce @ XPT. Actually, it was probably close to 2.5 years that I disguised myself, Mr. Mexico. There others here who do the same, including our own zenman. So fuck off.

It's probably been about 6 months since I got laid, I'm not shy. Jerking off is just as productive, I still get to nut (unless I drink too much) and I don't have to deal with money-grubbing whores in the process.