http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/adg/865257738.html
------------------------

Hi, what is a "Stripper Blocker" one might ask ? Well let me tell ya. I frequent Bikini Bar type establishments a few times a week. I have friends who work as bartenders and dancers and other positions in the clubs so when i go there i do so to have a drink or two and socialize with them, not random hoochie mama's ... so that is where the services of a stripper blocker comes in. So what happens is I may be up there chillin with my employee/friend(s) when all of a sudden a crazy stripper comes over and interupts a good conversation, sits on my lap, or sweats me to buy her drinks or Crack Products and tell me sad stories to try to get money. So what i've noticed is when i go into the clubs with female friends that dont happen as much. Hence the idea of a stripper blocker. Therefore if you are a lady who doesn't mind going to the clubs and having a few drinks while earning a few dollars and making new friends you may make a great stripper blocker. I would create a signal like tugging my left ear when i needed you to run a block and give dirty looks... so you must be able to stay out late a few nights a week and enjoy music et cetra. Hourly wage would be discussed plus all food and drinks are covered. Please send some basic infomation, area you reside, musical interests,a photo if available, and a few of the night clubs you've been to.
****... the nights i notice a stripper blocker may be required is usually Sunday nights through Wednesday nights, i usually work weekends about 60% of the time so it would be more likely earlier in the week when we would get together. After i recieve your reply and photo i will send you a few photos of myself, if we are still interested then the next step would be to meet up sometime prior to our adventures into the night club scene so that we can make sure neither one of us is crazy or on drugs lol, as far as an hourly rate I am open to suggestions. Although this ad appears to be a joke and I've had a few people tell me it is funny as hell, it is founded on a serious basis and as a result of too many interuptions by "crazy and wild" stripper girls who have no manners and gotten on my nerves from time to time. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of a minimum of $50 an evening but would most likely tip extra and pay for your beverages and such ...naturally the key to success in this endeavour would be our ability to get along and a sense of humor, stripper blocker business cards will be issued later Any Questions ???

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: Nightly base pay plus drinks, food and some tips