I'm ahocked you would say "hope we make it". We have not been together since 6-18-07 when he tried to get me to fuck one of RLD's east coast customers for money he was going to pocket. Last year he took 6 months of house payments and went to Thailand and caused the house to go into foreclosure. THen it came out he was hiding money in accounts overseas and taking my scene money and paying bills with it while banking his pay checks and other secret investments. He knew he was going to have to under go a forensic audit by the courts. I found the acount numbers. Also RLD was paying him in cash. I also found handwritten reciepts that Claudia and other girls were paying him 2k a month in rent. He does not deserve you sympathy and neither do I. I made the mistake of believing his lying ass. His name should be "Eddie Haskel"

Remember they paid Larry so much because he knows where all the bones are buried. But what DJ does not know Larry told me where they are tooooo. They might be exuming here in the near future.

INS and ICE are watching him and his traveling buddies like a hawk now that they are in thier country. He gets what he deserves. Take care brandon