I don't want to get into any big debate over who is hot and who is not. I truly, honestly, and sincerely appreciate interviewing young ladies who are willing to swallow cum. That's it. That's all. I love hearing about their backgrounds, their experiences, and how they wound up in front of the camera.

I doubt if I will ever get tired of this and have paid my dues for long enough to give me the right to do what gets me off.

Some people would say www.crackwhoreconfessions.com would fail, too....but it doesn't. True reality is a turn-on in all its brutally nasty forms. As long as the women with whom I work are cool with me, I want to hear their stories and enjoy my time with them. Most will not go on to careers in the business but some will. I've shot Monica Sweetheart, Brianna Love, Gianna, Mia Rose, Natasha Nice, Mackenzie Pierce, Chelsie Rae, Raveness, Bobbi Starr, Riley Shy, Faye Valentine, Bree Olson, Lexi Belle, Jenna Presley, Alektra Blue, Jasmine Tame, Sasha Grey, Amber Rayne, Maya Hills, Rebeca Linares, Delilah Strong, Courtney Simpson, Faith, Jamie Huxley, Tiffany Rayne, Karina Kay, Sasha Knox, Courtney Cummz, Venus, Sharka Blue, and many, many more.