Quote:

One might ask, why do they have the right to force their values on us? Thats a good question, but what gives you the right to force YOUR value system on them? Its a two way street.

WTF, I choose to purchase and watch adult material made for adults by adults in MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE, I'm not pushing my values on anyone, who are they to decide what I can watch and not. They came to MAX, he did not go to them, even after numerous warnings on his web site and on his videos they disregarded it all and forced their purist interests on him/us.

The simple truth still stands, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON"T FUCKING WATCH IT! Their response is NO you can't watch it either, this is my country NOT yours!

Do you honestly think there is not a large majority of people in the US who DO want to watch this, of course there is, what do you say to those people, why do the rights of others trespass over the minority simply because they are in the positions of power?

And don't fall back on the "if you don't like it you need to change the political environment speech" thats a cop out response, simply because we will always be the minority our voice can only be heard by screaming, and its the rule of enforcing the rights of the little people over the popular majority that we should always be concerned with, without that, this country is doomed!