Quote:

If one more sick, left side of the bell curve asshole tries to tell me about his house in the suburbs and his two soccer playing boys named Wally and Beaver, I just might do something out of the mainstream.

Every advancement made by mankind was because someone thought outside the mainstream. Thank God for the Max Hardcores in engineering and science, philosophy, medicine, and the arts. I refuse to attempt to conform to "community standards". And so far, my life has been a lot more interesting than anything I've ever heard from the Ward Cleavers of the world.

For some reason, Pleasantville comes to mind. Weird.

Quote:

We're the only legal industry who has to deal with this kind of bullshit from our own government. Unreal.

Simply because that same government & the sheeple peon fucks who inhabit it want to do away with you, Viz.

Quote:

The rules are only defined when they want to prosecute someone and that's not cool in ANY country, let alone one that's supposed to be the "Land of the free".

Like obsenity laws, that slogan is really fucking outdated. I haven't been 'free' since I've been able to drive.