Quote:

In a few cases, catalina, cloey, layla, and now jenna james, Im not so sure hes paying them at all!

Max has said before that one of his early girls never asked for money but he didn't say that was usually the case.

Remember, they're being compensated with a place to live, food to eat, clothes to wear, etc. This is like being in nirvana compared to what they had before, and will likely have after. They've got a bed to sleep in that is softer and better than anything they imagined possible, even if Max is in it too, the biggest house they've ever lived in that didn't have bars and armed guards, and the best regular supply of food and drink in their lives (even if some of it is piss to drink).

Quote:

Who pays 1 girl to do 5 or 6 scenes over and over again? Common sense dictates, people want to see different girls!

Max's girl generally isn't the star but rather a stagehand, lending a hand for fistings, demonstrating the right way to drink piss, keeping things going while the other girl recovers between circus acts, etc. Max's girl generally isn't supposed to be the star of the scene.

Quote:

Why would he personally take this jenna james to the jm office,

Jeff & Max know each other, I think Jeff distributes from Max, or did for a while. It's hardly surprising Max visits JM, and as for bringing Jenna: would you leave a new meth 'ho & her sticky fingers at home with your expensive cameras and gear while you were out on business?

Quote:

I mean catalina ended up in a mental institution!

That was due to her family – Max kept her free until she went back to them. She might be the classic example of one whose high point in life was her time with Max, who never before or since had anyone spending as much effort on her as Max.