Quote:

since this is the most popular thread let me throw this here! Update from my blog.

Ok today was a boring Sunday at first doing paperwork and office work. My assistant was out visiting his mom today so I decided to try and book some girls. I get a email from a girl in Hollywood of Myspace that has only done one scene and is wanting to work.Marley True is a young chubby girl and I wanted to shoot for a new website I have orders on. It’s a POV BJ and Solo. For those on you that don’t know what POV Blow job is, it’s me her and a camera no cameraman. I hold the camera the whole time and she looks into it. What I liked about this girl was she was not only into it for the money. She was just a horny girl. She didn’t have a car so I told her if she could get a ride I would take her home. She showed up and had a smile the whole time she was here. She was really fun to work with. We did pretty girl photos and then the video. During the video she wanted me to fuck her and She had a clean aim test so everything was cool. So we fucked for like 20 min in doggie because she loves to be bent ove.. We ended with a pop on her ass and she then got cleaned up. Second scene was the solo and again she just did a great job and I highly recommend her if you looking for this type of talent. She is not with a agent so you can contact her directly. Enjoy the pix! See more of the solo and the bj here http://www.donnylong.com

those are really good pictures

love, pretty