Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

he isnt even allowed on an Adam&Eve set because of the harassment she had took from him

See, now that, if true, would be news. Can anyone without an axe to grind confirm this?

This is what I have found:

from http://adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=26014

I worked with Bree Olson for Adam and Eve in the movie where they tested her out to see if they wanted to give her a contract, which they did immediately afterward.

Then of course Bree decided to put me on her no list because she found out my gross and disgusting past. lol. So i sent her an email saying how sad I was about that, because I thought she was more intelligent than that. Then i didnt see or hear from her for at least 6 months until my good friend David Crawford got a gig directing Bree's movie in November. He offered me a scene in it, and I accepted....but then Bree told him that she didn't even want me on set with her because it would be uncomfortable for her! And there goes 600 dollars....thanks Bree, I really appreciate it.

PAST????? UUUUMMMMMM MORE BULLSHIT! correction PRESENT

Interestingly that's only his side of the story, i wonder if he only sent the ONE email, going by that memphis story, he has form suggesting otherwise.