Loony, copy/paste rest of the thread please

Quote:

Are you that big of a dumbass to cancel JUST because Brazzers is using him for a scene? I guess you wont be joining many sites, because he is on alot of them.

You dont have to like him, I dont care. But to cancel from Brazzers just because of that? Stupid.

Quote:

I'm just going to ask, how does this have anything to do with Brazzers? Like cnote said, it is pretty stupid to cancel because they used him in a scene

Quote:

not only is it stupid, but the entire scuffle is fucking ignorant. from what ive read, christian has had regular and up to date AIM tests, so the whole... "he fucked dudes he probably has AIDS" logic is ridiculous.

and to cancel because brazzers has signed him for a single scene? it sounds like you needed a reason to cancel and when this came along you found your way out. if you dont like him for reasons of internet fights (stupid in and of themselves) then easy... DONT WATCH THE SCENE! but to miss all of the other quality content brought to brazzers members daily?? oh well, to each their own i guess.

Quote:

I could care less if he cancels. I just think its a stupid reason to cancel just because Brazzers is shooting him in a scene.

Quote:

Man thats a stupid reason to fucking cancel...

Im not the bigest Christian fan in the world either, but to cancel over him shooting for brazzers? Fucking DUMB

Quote:

if they wanna cancel let them its ther loss.......stupid people