Quote:

If you get a chance check her out in Mouth to Mouth 2 with Holly Wellin. This girl's got tremendous talent playing to the camera and has virtually no inhibitions, but yeah she does overdo it with the screeching etc.

I like her, of course I'm partial to brunettes, but you won't find too many boring scenes when she's thrown in the mix. Just saw her in Butt Licking Anal Whores 3 and it's a fucking keeper. It's not enough for her to get ass reamed out, but somehow she manages to suck on a baseball bat at the same time. Nasty girl.

I'll have 2 check these scenes out.

Quote:

ALAKA, you must not know how to read. www.christiansingstheblues.com

I know you were trying to be clever with that line but it makes no sense. If I can't read than what you just wrote would of been just a bunch of garbled speech and you whoring out your blog for adsense money would of most certainly not of been clicked on. (not that it was since I can read)

For real, I don't really care if you sucked cock for a living. I mean that's your bizness. But, don't front on these forums swearing your into the female form. Stop lying to yourself and everyone on here.