http://adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=26858
------------------------------------------------
Donny Long sends me the following with the notation that, funny, the only person who's stood up for Christian so far in their Internet gun battle is Trendy Wendy Williams.

Long writes: Christiannxxx aka tranny fucker Max Diesel is still full of shit just posting bullshit lies and making himself look really stupid.

I book and perform with all the top agencies in the biz everyday La Direct, Gold Star, A List and about everyone that you can think of. I said it before and I will say it again when shmucks like him post total BS about me I just post facts to get even.

Again I will post my resume for you all to see www.donnylongproductions.com/resume.html also here is all the picture samples of those girls with the top agencies I shoot:

www.donnylongproductions.com/pictures.html

I have got so many emails about Christian from female talent thanking me its not even funny. I will not stop until this guy is out of the straight side and is not making our risk higher! Here is a profile someone just added me to on myspace that talks about the risk and has a list of performers. Its called cross over alert www.myspace.com/CrossOverAlert

And here is what it says:

Our Mission: I am a health professional that has become very concerned about the "Cross Over" acceptance by the "Heterosexual" side of the Adult Industry to allow actors from the "Gay Industry" to cross over and preform with the Heterosexual side of the Adult Industry.

Now that anyone can get and maintain an erection for hours via injections, it has become more common place to see male actors "Double Dipping" in both industries. Considering the fact that this is the highest risk category for spreading HIV, incurable deadly MRSA infections and many other STD's this is a very needless and dangerous trend.

Especially given the fact that HIV is a semen blood transmitted disease and the injuries caused by ever increasingly dangerous sexual acts that are being subjected to bodily exposure. There are many girls who flat out refuse to preform with Gay, Bisexual Men, Transsexuals and or male and Female Talent that practice sex in these HIV high risk categories and they are being lied to by agents, producers and directors to avoid drama on the sets.

If the girl gets on the set and finds out about a male performers past, they are being intimidated to work with the actor or face being fired. This is unacceptable practice as every employer needs to provide a safe working environment for their employees by law.

If this happens to you, you should report such actions to OSHA. They will take the appropriate actions against the entity that is subjecting you to high risk categories. Don't think that the companies care about you. The largest companies in the Adult Industry are doing this as well.

www.osha.gov/

Myspace is being used to contact girls new to business by known gay male actors so that they can get to them before they get on the sets and learn of their risky behaviors. Since this has become a vehicle for them to gain this access we in turn intend to use myspace to warn girls about "Cross Overs" before they unknowingly preform in a scene with them.

We will not expose people we do not have proof on. We will list girls that are known to work with transsexuals and men that "double dip" in the Cross Over arena as well. It is advised to stay well informed of this list and keep record of it if you object to working with higher risk talent.

There are adult industry sites that will expose male actors and the girls they work with on a regular basis people within the industry on certain threads and we encourage you to go on these sites. We will list these sites that keep you updated as to who is doing what in the industry. It is not our intention to pick on anyone particular individual but to give talent the knowledge they need to make the decisions that will increase their safety factor and lower their risks of contracting disease.

We will particularly concentrate on Gay "Cross Over" talent as this is the only high risk category that has brought HIV into the "Heterosexual" side of the business and has done so several times. It is a well known fact among "Industry Insiders" that the majority of Gay and Transsexual actors are HIV positive.

many do not use condoms because they just assume each other is HIV positive. Sure some use condoms but many don't. Keep in mind that condom use can fail 3 to 5% of the time with HIV transmission. Is this really worth the risk when there is a list of male actors who do not "Cross Over"?

We all know testing is done every 30 days but a lot can happen in that 30 days until you test again so why gamble with your life when it is totally unnecessary? Many girls don't mind working with Cross Over" talent and are turned on by the fact that this actor has sex with other men. That's fine too but you should know who it is that's doing that so you have the choice of working with them, not the other way around.

The Adult Industry is a great way to have fun and get paid huge sums of money that you otherwise never earn in your life. lets just make sure you live a long healthy one. You are responsible for other people's lives in this business even if you don't think you are. Your coworkers rely on your sexual behavior and risk patterns as much as you do for a long profitable career in the adult business. If this page scares the hell out of you, it's done exactly what it should. Thank you in advance for showing responsibility for your sex partners and everyone they come in contact with.

Ps. Christian your signatures of girls on my poster are filling up fast Elli Foxx signed it today and you had met her on a set and she said no tranny fuckers here and another girl last night we shot. There are two more to add to your no list. Can’t wait to take a picture of it and post it when it’s done. Also everyone that knows me knows that’s not my criminal record so keep posting bullshit!