Quote:

With pals like Wright and Ayers, you seriously consider him "mainstream?" No wonder folks are "bitter."

Other than the fact that he's not been in close contact with the Rev for years, yes it does make him more like mainstream America. How many privileged politicos do you think actually know a street level lunatic. Or experience ANYTHING that the average American experiences on a daily basis. He's not nearly as far removed from it as any of the other choices we've been given.

Quote:

The difference here is that the Son is an Idiot. Even "Poppy" Bush wanted Jeb to follow in his footsteps, not Shrub, if recent reports are to be believed. The Bull Dyke has many, many faults, but stupidity ain't one of them. My guess is that she'll have learned form his mistakes. That doesn't mean she wouldn't make plenty of her own.

And the Clintons are liars and murderers (how soon we forget Whitewater) and the other side gives as a psyche damaged POW warhawk already well past the the national average for life expectancy.

Let's see.... a lying murder, a deathbed madman, and a disgruntled black from my generation upset by the social ills of this country. Tough choice, not at all.

Attachments
312622-Bros.gif (5 downloads)

I'd rather be ignorant than stupid. Ignorance implies a lack of knowledge which is easily correctable through education. Stupidity implies an inability to learn. Therefore; ignorance is temporary, stupidity is forever!