Quote:

Sorry, Paddy. This is a private bet with Li'l eblab. See, unlike Gunker, Malice, and even Grizz, whose opinions on the subject I respect because they come by them honestly, eblab is just a cheerleader who likes to shake his pom-poms at whomever he thinks is winning a particular argument. I'd like, for once, to see him have the courage of his convictions and put his money where his mouth is.

Of course, it's been almost six hours and he's avoided the challenge like PowDarth, so I'm not sure if it's going to happen. Maybe he's still out trying to scrounge up a measly C-Note from his skid row buddies?

I'm hurt but I understand Jim;but I'm a fucking degenerate gambler. You are a politically savvy guy and I may be just pissing in the wind with Obama, but I would take action on ANY bet....
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock