Quote:

Quote:

...to remember popping a boner to this chick??? For her day, she was quite hot....this video is (circa) 1982. British chick with big tits and slutty looks

One of my fave songs. When I featured, I danced to it in my 80s Brit pop set, complete with black and pink striped leg warmers and fishnet stockings with safety pins lining the back seams.

Where were u featuring dancing to it and wearing this awesome outift!?!? Had to be Crazy Hiorse Too. circa year 1999-2000, right? They were perhaps the only place in Vegas I could get 1980s hits played during the millenium hysteria, and I remember them playing this song a couple times at least. Anyway that is a really cool (and different/unique) stripper outfit....I dont care about hotness or sexiness in this case, even though it is there..... u have any old pics u could scan where u are wearing this, or close to it? i'd like to buy XPT a pseudo lap dance from Baby jia Jergens ... too bad Cumalloverher isnt here to take the dance from Gia and, um, cumalloverhimself.

Gia could operate a consulting business for neophyte strippers in need of sales-marketing, and fashion advice. I am so sick of otherwise hot chicks with Bunny ears and cotton tails prancing on stage or in my lap