Quote:

BIRTH CERT-

I guess someone was fucking with Luke!

Actually I told him about it because I was the one who got the bizzare message. I asked him if he'd heard anything about this (I still have memories of my parents telling me they might go to jail over the Traci Lords scandal-- I was 8) or if it was someone trying to cause trouble for her. It sounded fishy to me... This is what I got:

On behalf of her family her real information will be withheld temporarily. Her full information is available to those who may have worked with her, have her content published, or who have her information on file.

Risi Simms (alias) is a minor who has been working in the adult industry illegally under a number of aliases. As a frequent run-away she would often support herself within the sex industry while she was homeless. She has used a fake New Jersey ID which is not scanable to conduct business the California, Florida, Texas, New York, New Jersey, and Arizona. The information she provides may say she is 18, 19, or 23 depending on which version of ID she has submitted to your site/company/agency. None of the ID cards shown are able to decode on a scanning device. It was believed that initially she had in her possession a number of false documentation. This information was stolen by her earlier management, and if checked will not verify properly. These document were obtained illegally. Her status as a minor was discovered and ignored by www.realitykings.com who when finding her ID unscanable instead used the ID of an 18 year old Black Male who was on set to show an 18+ status on a non-NJ (Florida) card reader machine. On hi-res images it is easily noted the ID# is not the same as that supplied on the card by Risi. It is also to be noted despite the majority of the clips on the site containing a clear shot of the swiped ID hers is turned away from the camera and cautiously kept out of view. IT has been stated clearly that card readers were not used when checking Risi’s ID and in most cases a fax machine was employed to record her ID.

It should be understood that many scenes had to be cancelled while Risi was working in the adult industry due to that fact Risi was temporarily restored to the care of her parents and attending local community college. She although having some mental conditions which will not be disclosed (per HEPA regulation) is a bright and entertaining young woman who graduated from her local high school at age 15 in the year 2006-2007. She is not able to execute contracts or agreements legally within the US State, Federal, or private jurisdictions.

As of this date Risi Simms is now in the process of having self guardianship established for herself. She will not be able to legally provide any sexually explicit content for a number of years. She has only produced adult content while underage, any adult content that may have been produced has been recorded prior to her having come of legal age.

Risi has retired from the industry and is not taking calls from industry representatives. Risi is no longer performing in the adult industry, and has asked to be allowed her privacy as she starts her life again and attends college.

Please remove all content from your site as it violates laws governing the publication of adult content as it relates to minors.

All original content publishers should be notified of her false documentation and illegal status ASAP.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The best part is: Her status as a minor was discovered and ignored by www.realitykings.com who when finding her ID unscanable instead used the ID of an 18 year old Black Male who was on set to show an 18+ status on a non-NJ (Florida) card reader machine. The chances that Reality Kings would IGNORE the fact that she might be minor is ridiculous-- nobody is that stupid or reckless. And they'd use the ID of a black male instead? That's pretty funny.

Plus who the hell is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX?

Edited by TonyMalice (12/26/07 03:36 PM)