Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i think i will write her a letter.

Im pretty sure christian identity is a nazi church.i dont think shed approve of your tranny loving ways.

Bianca has done a scene of herself with a tranny . Way back in the day .

She was one of the first girls that i really thought was smoking hot . (Not because of the tranny thing . Just cause she was smoking hot)

Of course this was when she first started , and a had poofy 80's hair cut , smaller boobs , and a single long braid of hair . The braid was her trade mark .

I have also seen her in a vid where she was with two guys , and at the end she puts a strap-on on , and does one of the guys .

The scene starts out with her and her boyfriend in a house and a friend comes over to visit . They pull a game out of the closet (MouseTrap i think) , start drinking and playing the game , and she loses . Then she strips , and one thing leads to another and

The clip was on a 4hour vhs tape i bought called "Multiples" . I would have to dig it up to find the company .

She was fine . Until the overly huge boobs she got .

Then she faded away and became a call-girl , and a weird racist chick . Don't know how or why that happened

I would still hit it though

Yo dis nigga wild homo like he gay and running out in the fucking African safari shit.He be watching some gay ass shit.And word?A bitch from Brazil done had sex wit a tranny?Get da fuck outta here.Plus you like small boobies.Nigga you gay for real.On some Liberace shit.Git back to West Hollywood wit ChiChi La Poo.