to gia they ask for more money when they answred my ad on the net. There is no hard feelings there just trying to play the game I dont blame them.

I got a responses back form 2 0f 3 girls explaining to me why they wanted hire rates today. The first girl said she wanted more money because she did not know if it was a regualar bj scene or a rough bj scene ( gagfactor facial abuse) type. She once answered a bj ad and thought it was a regular bj scene and the producer turned into a rough(fuck face scene, and she only got paid 400$ she felt cheated. So I guess I understand where she is coming from. She gave me her contact info and told me to hit her back up next time Im in LA.

The second girl said because since I was a new producer that my films wouldnt get her as much exposure and alot of new producer never even get their product out so since it was not going to get her exposure and I was not well known
she wanted more money.

Its my fault really for trying to put together a shoot so late I couldnt find a production assistant either. I really dont want to use agency until I actually get a site up or a dvd distributed because I know alot of girls and agency only want to work with accredited producers and are not new producer freindly( which I dont blame them because there are alot of idiots out there.