Just so the record is totally straight Volt did not mentor me, it was the opposite way around, I helped a lot of the top directors in this business find thier way when they started. Not bragging just fact. Once you help a director with the fundamentals and the foundation well then they take it off in thier own direction. What I mainly learned from Volt was spontinaty and you didn't have to necessarly have a plan in every scene. Sometimes it's better that it unfold it's self.

As far as Hailey goes, she was a real sweetheart and free spirit, all the time I spent with her is a really good memory. I didn't know Hailey nearly as well as I knew Volt so I didn't feel it was my place to voice my opinion on her life style.

The whole situation is tragic if it be OD's or murder, My heart goes out to all the families and friends of both Hailey and Volt.

Sorry bout jumping on your shit, you just happened to be there. It's really not my style.

As far as Britney, Lindsay and Paris go, fuck em, fair targets, stupid cunts that deserve all the bashing they get. You do know they're evil mad scientists, in bimbo garb, manipulating the media for purposes of world domination? It's true.

Cal444
Somewhere

Edited by Buck E Filbert (10/16/07 05:58 PM)