Quote:

Quote:

The photo graph, the alleged father's website, the beating by Chico Wanker and her Myspace page provide enough circumstantial evidence to an untimely end.

Nah. Not yet. The father's website is your best bet, and your wise choice of the word "alleged" speaks volumes. The photo stinks and anyone who has contacted her at MySpace knows she frequently didn't log on for months at a time.

However the timing of her last log-in, the alleged altercations with Wang and the funeral is the thing. If your scanning obituaries, keep in mind a person has to CALL the paper for it to be published or announced. When doing a service the funeral home asks you specifically if you WANT an announcement. The fact that you can't find one means nothing.

Quote:

The how is the mystery and it can easily be solved by going to L.A. County or San Diego County Records for a Death Certificate. We all know that some supposed bloger/journalist with a rickety hoopty Van ain't gonna do that unless somebody pays for the gas.

Exactly. After starting this, I hope Luke is standing in line at the hall of records right now. It's unlikely that some sort of death notice wouldn't have been published, and there's no trace of one in San Diego or L.A.

Give Luke a WalLMart Gift Card for the foot work. He can get gas and maybe a new Air Supply CD. From what I've seen on the net he has "decorated" his abode using them. I'm guessing he has an air mattress. Can Holly Verify that?