Yeah, and Burg continuing the lie that I got busted is all above the belt. This is the first time I've ever seen anyone on XPT get sensitive. Burg's hated on me plenty and I know I'm not the first person to give it right back to the crippled fuck in those terms. All is fair and game here in XPT. That's my understanding anyway. And sister, I'll put up my wah wah pedal against yours anyday. Chicka wacka chicka wacka. We can have a 'headcutting" guitar contest like in that "Crossroads" movie, haha.

Quote:

Quote:

Hey, Burg, that's funny. Almost as funny as you attempting a standing 69 (with emphasis on the "standing" part as I can't really see any girls actually having sex with you to get to the actual "69", but I guess if you pay them like you admit you have to do get laid...

Hey Lockwood...Wow man you have the wit of a fucking twat. Lets make a standing joke to the dude in a wheel chair. That is just like me calling you a Pillow Biting fagot for taking plastic dicks up your ass. its just two fucking easy. Now if you want to test your wit, come over have a chat with the omnipotent Sister Fister. Huh ass wad...Don't fuck with Sister Fister or I shall Shit in your Oatmeal Bitch tits

*Wickity Wah Wah* Kurt Fuckwad *Wickity Wah Wah*