Quote:

-------- SNIP ------------

My daughter and I have a healthy close relationship. I have been separated from her father for a year and a half so it's just the 2 of us. We love to cuddle and give each other tender kisses. Since her father and I separated, my relationship with her has gotten deeper and closer.

We have been in a "consensual sexual relationship", almost 2 months now. Before we admitted that we felt very strong feelings for each other we would cuddle and we would hug for long periods of time, maybe an hour at a time. That started when Jessica was 8, she is 10 now. She is a very giving child, always has been. I am so lucky.

I now do not feel guilty or conflicted. Just recently Jessica asked me about masturbation and I didn't feel at all uncomfortable talking about it with her. What we do is loving and comforting for the 2 of us. Tenderness is an arousing thing. I love putting my nose in her hair and filling my lungs with her sweetness. I love stroking her neck with my hand and feeling her softness. My daughter and I are very happy.

--------- SNIP ---------------------

"Butterfly Kisses"? Wtf?!! Good Goddamn... what the fucking Christ is wrong with the world?!