good times. one has to wonder if bornyo would still be freaking daburg out in this manner had he not told him.
Quote:

someone keeps sending me obnoxious text messages using the name Brandon Iron but not putting any return address...today I received a threateningly stupid yet still hillarious message in the middle of negotiating a property loan, I had to excuse myself out to buy a green hawaiian punch from the vending machine to gather my focus and thoughts after being distracted by this...my break was interpreted as if I was balking at what I was offered so the dude sweetened his offer, so thanks "Brandon"

The one txt msg he sent on friday actually had the phone number of the wine shop that Hillary used to buy her wines at, the bottles seen in the wine rack in their shared apartment that Brandon used to shoot 50 to 1 scenes with teenage prosties....I called the number and given my inability to hear well, it was a hillarious convo, see >>> "Who? Huh? What??? Wtf?? WTF!?!?!?! WTF WTF WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits