..... All I can do is shake my head. Stupid whore, fucking fagot that. I Didn't even want to continue on this subject. But... I feel the need not to stand up for myself, but to open a different a view. "not like it matters, for you retards with hard ons will revert right back to being negitive." What is your goal here? To make it impossible for me to ever get work again? Last I checked that was actually a crime. Slander?

Generally speaking, defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Slander involves the making of defamatory statements by a transitory (non-fixed) representation, usually an oral (spoken) representation. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper. "Or form which the entire industry lurks about while everyone claims not to believe what is said here, I still stand saying the they do."

Staph.... IS NOT A STD. You twits. Although is passed by contact. I had a choice to make. To either cancel the scene. And look like a flake.... Or do the damn scene and go to the doctor. The pressure on this is a lot more than anyone will ever know. unless your talent.
This night before it was very small... The next morning... EXTREME amount of pain. Stop acting like staph is any where as serious as HIV. You kill me with stupidity.

I made a wrong decision by showing up to set. I'm sorry. I really fucking am. Sorry isn't good enough in this industry.

I had a scene with booked with Holly Randall the next day. Via Miss Jordan whom I consider a friend. "She is the type that will tell you straight up about anything, never lieing or trash talking, unless IT IS 100% TRUE" and ./... I had to cancel. I would never EVER cancel on Holly. Out of anyone company I like working for, its hers.

Not once did I EVER EVER attack Christian like he attacked me. But that just shows your true colors.

It was NOT a open sore. It was a infection UNDER my skin. Although I made a bad choice, please, put yourself in my shoes the day this happened.

Oh and Burg. please ~>