Quote:

cant any of you be relativly normal and just go out for ice cream? shit...i scooped it out of my ass and then you drop it on the ground and then you suck it out of your ass and then lick your pussy and lick the shit...no wonder you are all getting aids people.

The ignorance of some people is astounding.

Have you ever heard of the Germ Theory in medicine? This dates to about 150 years ago and says that some diseases have causative agents and are not caused by failure to make offerings to the gods or whatever. You sound like Asscroft saying "If you just didn't have sex then you wouldn't risk having children growing up like me, or getting AIDS, or something equally bad!"

It has been pretty well known since the early 1980's that AIDS is one of these diseases and the actual causative agent (HIV) was isolated by 1985.

What this means is that no matter how vile or disgusting someone may be you can't get AIDS from them if they don't carry the causative agent (HIV).

Conversely no matter how healthy and fit someone may appear to be, if they carry HIV they're a risk (just ask some of the women in this story Oklahoman May Have Infected Nearly 170 Women With HIV.